- You hereby grant your consent to Viveka s.r.o., with registered office at Karlovo náměstí 290/16, Nové Město (Prague 2), 120 00, ID No:28530454, registered in the public register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague, file No. C 148320 (hereinafter referred to as the “Controller”), to process the following personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation”):
– name and surname
– the name of the company
- First name, surname, company name, telephone number and e-mail can be processed on the basis of your consent and is necessary to process for the purpose of sending the newsletter, registration on the website.This data will be processed by the Controller for a period of 5 years.
- You give your explicit consent to the above processing. The provision of personal data is voluntary. Consent can be withdrawn at any time, for example by sending an email or letter to the contact details of firstname.lastname@example.org, Viveka s.r.o., Karlovo náměstí 290/16, Nové Město (Prague 2), 120 00
- The processing of personal data is carried out by the Controller, however, personal data may also be processed for the Controller by the following processors: The provider of the MailerLite e-mailing solution.
- If applicable, other providers of processing software, services and applications, but not currently used by the Company.
- Please note that under the Regulation you have the right to:
– withdraw your consent at any time
– to request information from us about what personal data we process about you, to request a copy of that data,
– request access to that data and have it updated or corrected, or request a restriction on processing,
– request that we erase that personal data,
– to data portability,
– lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority or apply to the courts.